How we can help
Sell Products Online
unlock your profit potential
Creating a New E-Commerce Website or Adding an E-Commerce Shop to Your Existing Website
Online shopping statistics have also increased dramatically since 2020 and shoppers of all ages are more comfortable and experienced in shopping online. Full Blast Creative can help you set up your product catalog to sell your goods online or on social media.
To ensure your website makes it easy for your customers to browse and shop, It's critical your website functions flawlessly so the user can easily select a product and pay for that product using their credit card or third party payment tool (such as PayPal) at the moment they've made a purchase decision.
To ensure the user has a positive web experience, your eCommerce solution must load quickly, be mobile-responsive (studies show that more than 70% of people research products on mobile) and easily allow the user to make a payment online. Full Blast Creative can help!
Two of the most common and popular content management systems (CMS) for E-Commerce website are WooCommerce and Shopify. Full Blast Creative has designed and developed hundreds of E-Commerce sites and can help educate and inform you of the best CMS for your business needs.
Benefits of a Shopify E-Commerce Website
As part of the research and strategy phase of a website build, we’ll look through various Shopify templates that appeal to you, and then stylize that template to reflect the unique brand and business you envision.
Shopify also offers several marketing functionalities that can be baked in with your website development project to ensure you have a plan to pro-actively market your products once your new E-Commerce website is complete.
- Shopify websites loads quickly! Shopify websites offer a reliable data architecture ensuring your website loads quickly across all browsing devices.
- Shopify websites integrate seamlessly with most major marketing platforms. Once your Shopify website is complete, we’ll ensure it integrates your eCommerce shop with your Instagram and Facebook accounts. We can also set up drip email marketing campaigns to bring your customers back to your Shopify website daily.
- Shopify websites allow you to get paid online. Our team can set up a variety of payment gateways including credit card, Paypal, or Stripe with your Shopify website ensuring a quick payment process for both your customers and for you.
Benefits of a WordPress WooCommerce Website
A Calgary WordPress website is easy to install and you can work with pre-existing themes or build a theme custom to your taste.
WordPress is an ideal content management platform for beginners and professionals. It’s easy to teach your team how to add new pages and blogs. We generally tell our customers, if you’re comfortable with Microsoft Word, you’ll be able to learn how to add new content to your website using WordPress.
- WordPress Websites Built with WooCommerce are affordable in comparison to other CMS options. At a most basic level, you can install a standard theme for free and get to work on your website or blog. Notably though, you won’t be able to link to a custom domain using the free version.
- WordPress Websites Built with WooCommerce are Search Engine friendly. Google and Bing love WordPress website. Search engines understand the WordPress framework and can quickly and efficiently crawl and index your website
- WordPress websites look great across the entire range of devices. When you build a WordPress website, you can ensure it functions well on desktop or mobile.