Hundreds of Calgary Websites
Our Approach to Calgary Website Design and Website Development
There has never been a better time to sell your great idea or service online.
Website Design and Development Portfolio
Benefits of a WordPress Website
Nearly 40% of all websites online are now built in WordPress.
This is because the CMS offers flexibility, functionality, ease-of-use, security and excellent search engine optimization features. This helps your website to be indexed by search engines like Google and Bing.
- Offer a quick and easy set up. A Calgary WordPress website is easy to install and you can work with pre-existing themes or build a theme custom to your taste.
- Is an ideal content management platform for beginners and professionals. It’s easy to teach your team how to add new pages and blogs. We generally tell our customers, if you’re comfortable with Microsoft Word, you’ll be able to learn how to add new content to your website using WordPress.
- Are affordable in comparison to other CMS options. At a most basic level, you can install a standard theme for free and get to work on your website or blog. Notably though, you won’t be able to link to a custom domain using the free version. Are Search Engine friendly. Google and Bing love WordPress website. Search engines understand the WordPress framework and can quickly and efficiently crawl and index your website.
- Are Mobile-Responsive. WordPress websites look great across the entire range of devices. When you build a WordPress website, you can ensure it functions well on desktop or mobile.
Benefits of a Shopify Website
- Offer a visually appealing interface. When we first start to work with you, we’ll look through various Shopify templates that appeal to you, and then stylize that template to reflect the brand and business you envision.
- Loads quickly! Shopify websites offer a reliable data architecture ensuring your website loads quickly across all browsing devices.
- Integrates seamlessly with most major marketing platforms. Once your Shopify website is complete, we’ll ensure it integrates your eCommerce shop with your Instagram and Facebook accounts. We can also set up drip email marketing campaigns to bring your customers back to your Shopify website daily.
- Allow you to get paid online. Our team can set up a variety of payment gateways including credit card, Paypal, or Stripe with your Shopify website ensuring a quick payment process for both your customers and for you.
Get Started On Your Shopify Website or WordPress Website today!
We’d value the opportunity to learn more about your project and work together.
Take a moment and see what our customers have to say about Full Blast Creative. We are regularly reviewed on Google and Clutch.