Since 2011, Crystal has worked with non-profits, emerging business groups, the financial sector, tourism/recreational organizations and technology/startup companies to help share their unique stories and develop their online presence.
In 2016, Crystal launched www.SocialBulls.ca. SocialBulls offers live, guided workshops to teach practical digital marketing and social media skills. Attendees learn how to use marketing services such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Firebase Analytics, Facebook and Social Media Advertising platforms, E-mail marketing and more to share their great ideas and products online.
In April of 2016, InkPlot, a company Crystal founded with a focus on social media marketing, media buying and social advertising was acquired by Full Blast Creative. In her current role as VP of Digital Marketing, Crystal focuses her time on new marketing projects, business development and managing her creative team. She also schedules training, workshops and digital marketing education for clients via SocialBulls.ca, and teaches the tents of social media at Mount Royal University.
- Prompt replies to emails: expect to hear back from Crystal within 24 hours after your inquiry.
- A friendly, approachable professional who will work closely with your event organizer to ensure objectives are being met and presentation materials are delivered on time.
- An engaging, detailed, well thought out and researched presentation.
- A follow-up email after the event, ensuring your expectations were met and the audience was happy.
Please Note: Even though Crystal does not normally do teaser videos for events, she is open to phone interviews for promotional reasons.
From your initial decision of choosing Crystal to speak at your event, to the moment she walks off stage, you will not be disappointed with Crystal's dedication to your event.
What You Can Expect When You Book Crystal
Digital Marketing Speaker -Topics & Expertise
- Marketing Analytiscs & Conversion Tracking
- Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Automations
- Consumer Profiling & Omni-channel Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Digital Media Buys
Interested in having Crystal speak at your event?
During a SocialBulls Workshop, Crystal will guide you through the techniques and tools to deliver successful social media campaigns. Through these workshops, you will also learn how to deliver clear, consistent brand-messaging in any of your marketing collaterals. SocialBulls education offers real-world examples, and will help you improve your social media skills while you develop plans and techniques for your brand.
Not only does Crystal lead SocialBulls workshops, but has also crafted specific workshops or tutorials for companies such as Shaw Communications, SAIT Polytechnic, The Bolt Supply House, Browns Social House, Yamnuska Mountain Adventures and more.
Crystal is always enthusiastic about sharing her social media knowledge, and can sit one-on-one or a with a group to discover methods of improving a social media presence and how to fully utilize your social platforms.
Attendees will learn how to build a practical social presence, and use social media to:
- Leverage social media to grow their business
- Build trust and increase awareness of their services
- Develop a social media marketing strategy
- Implement specific tools and techniques to improve their marketing
Crystal has taken the topics of social media and applied them to many industries, resulting in both and entertaining and educational presentations for her viewers.
Crystal is known for captivating her audience with her stories and positive energy. To ensure that her audience has a firm understanding of her topics, she chooses examples or case studies and that are relevant and up to date. As the topics that Crystal speaks about can be complex and intricate, she ensures that she balances facts and information while not overwhelming her audience with data. Her stories, examples and visual aids provide an excellent, easy to follow presentation that will equip viewers with the confidence to apply this knowledge to their own social media presence.
- KnowShow Conference - July 2018
- Social West - June 2018
- Canadian Cannabis Summit - June 2018
- Alberta Magazine Publishers Association - January 2018
- The Measurable Difference - November 2017
- Digital X YQL - September 2017
- Medicine Hat Social Media Conference - April 2017