Huzzah! We’re so excited! InkPlot has been selected as a finalist competing for a 2013 Digital Alberta Award for Best Social Media Campaign. How cool is that? The nomination is for our “Sweet Social – A Candy Campaign” initiative that InkPlot ran on behalf of The Sweet Factory Candy Boutique earlier this year! With no further adieu, here are our top 10 reasons why we’re stoked to go!
The top 10 reasons why we’re stoked for the Digital Alberta 2013 Awards in Edmonton this Sunday:
10) We have to do a road-trip to get there – I’ve got the Timmy’s app, so we’ll be mega-caffeinated.
9) Kyle Nylund and I are having a slumber party – Yep. I’m banking on a pillow fight. Let’s hope I don’t make Kyle cry!
8) Word on the Internet? Our hotel has a swimming pool. Nuff said.
7) There might be a red-carpet to walk – note to self: read up on that slimming pose the celebrities learned from Cosmo.
6) The actual event is at the Royal Alberta Museum. Wunderbar! We LOVE Chinese food and exceptional design.
5) Kyle will have an excuse to bring 3 costumes and change throughout the evening… just like Cher.
4) I finally have a legit excuse to buy leather pants.
3) We get to rub shoulders with some of our industry idols. Starstruck!
1) Being nominated for a Digital Alberta Award is an incredible honour that we’re so thankful to be considered for … (and for sure beats being nominated for a Darwin Award!)
FYI, it’s not too late for you to nab some tickets of your own. I hear it’s quite the shindig – come out and cheer us on!
Curious and want to learn more about the awards? Check out Digital Alberta or indulge in a ticket and see for yourself. We hope to see you there!